Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's the keys

It's 4 o' clock in the morning and I couldn't get in the apartment because I forgot to keys. So this is what I did, I went inside a cafe and wrote a blog telling you people bout' my untimely predicament. I still have 2 hours to go before Mai finally wakes up and by that time I'd be looking like a washed-out primitive caveman. She'd then be asking where have I been again, and I'd say like, just here and there and swearing to mother nature for her to stop scrutinizing and let me sleep. Hopefully Stephen, that conceited jerk (hahaha) won't be visiting today (because it's already morning) so that I won't be waking up to the sound of a lame-a** comment bout' how horrid I look, because by then, I'd be really craving to knock all his teeth.
So here I am, writing. . . . after get tumbled and kicked in Warcraft and had just have about enough of it. : ) The only consolation I had for missing sleep was that I was able to bully Stephen in NBA Live(the same could not be said for JP, who turned Yao and the rest of my Rockets into Hershey's and swallowed them). So yeah, what do I do now? I don't have my flashdrive with me, and I'm basically a walking shirt and shorts with a few bills on the pocket. Time to figure it out.
Oh yeah, one more forest keeper in my beast deck and it'll be hairy enough to trample just about any offensive decks out there, except Muds. In Stephen's words, his deck is "Halimaw" - any level 8 monster would feel like peeing at the sight of Chimeratech (that sh*tty card!)

4 comments:

kazuya014 said...

James! you saru! ahehehe hala cge! kalimti pa ang susi!!! nyahahaha...

anyway, if you don't want stephie around tell him... respeto lng bah...lain bya nang almost everyday sya naa sa inyu(unsa na nanguyab?!) well sorry for the term. He's over staying his welcome... abuso-abuso!!! tell him na usahay lng muad2 ug ka magpadistorbo...unya ayw pakulata sa inyung balay (well naa sya sa imong teritoryo you have the right to drive him out) *evil laugh* [then again no offense to stephie)

ahaha i'm so evil

neway james ayo-ayo :P

Psyckogunpla said...

James!! heard about your new light deck, plan to duel with you pagbalik mo sa addu. Narevise ko na kc mga levels ko, hehehe.

James said...

he did not dare come. masakit rin ulo nun. . . hehehe

James said...

to jay: why not! ive been planning on improving my light by adding paladin via manju and the white dragon ritual.